Junior Junior

hahaha

The references!!! The hilarious references!!!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

still awesome

Damn you're getting so good at this.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

hahahah

I beat this game when it first came out, and these jokes are spot on! I loved this movie, it really makes me laugh.

Very nice =)

The Worst Part of SSBB The Worst Part of SSBB

uhh

The point of a sattire is to poke fun at what is true. You can exaggerate, but not when the thing isn't even a problem to begin with.

Basically you're lying about a problem that doesn't exist even a little bit, because you thought it would be funny if it actually was a problem.

LolEpic LolEpic

funny

Although this movie was pretty funny, the drawings and animations were sub-par. This was just a walking loops with excessive use of the vCam with epic music. It wasn't even THAT funny, it just made me chuckle. The facial expression on the box saved this from complete suck.

Keep using this sense of humor in an actual length movies with points, and they will be successful I assure you.

TwilightMaster responds:

Yah, I know, Did this purely for boredom, I got even worst Flashes.. But They might not make as much sense as this (Which makes absolutely no sense at all) and will surely be blammed here on NG... Got them all in FurAffinity if you are curious

Mini Showreel Mini Showreel

good!

I enjoyed this. Nice, clean, smooth animation with lots of color.

Fast Speed, Slow Reflexes Fast Speed, Slow Reflexes

not very good

You get 2 stars for effort, but overall this animation was lacking just about everything.

First thing I noticed was your sounds. Try to find sounds that actually loop well, or don't loop them at all. Draw backgrounds, and take your time making them.

To align your lip syncing with your sound, click any frame in your imported sound (on the timeline) and set it to stream (in the bottom menu). Most likely is set to event by default. You want stream.

Really try to get those frame by frame animations perfect. If it's not JUST the way you want it, ctrl+z that bitch and do it again. Patients and effort makes a great movie. It's worth it to add the details.

Connections Connections

nice!

My only suggestions are that you should do this in Flash, make it cleaner, in color, and less shaking of the camera. Any of those would make this movie a lot better.

A Fly A Fly

ehhh

This was funny, and very colorful, but chasing a fly with a flyswatter has already been done, and it's on the top 50.

Although this one was funny, and from a different perspective, the main idea is the same.

Mario Bros Vs Wario Bros Mario Bros Vs Wario Bros

unoriginal

Now, I've seen A LOT of these, I mean A LOT, and yours does not bother me as much as the other ones.

Your use of sounds makes this movie interesting to watch, and I like how you keep the action going. The slow motion was a good idea, and overall the animation was good.

In the future, don't use sprites. I hate sprites, it's not your work, you didn't make the animations, you simply tweened around somebody else's animations.

Same with the background, you copied a ripped background, and used vCam to move around. But I'm glad you used vCam, it made this movie better, more pleasing to watch.