Prison Escape Verison .8 Prison Escape Verison .8

pretty good

I liked that, it was fun to choose my own path. If you draw illustrations for each action and result, and add more color to background and buttons, then this would be a really great game.

Maybe add some narration?

Tree Decoration 2007 Tree Decoration 2007

Hmm..

This would've been a SHIT load better if you had only added more detail to the drawings.

I did like the whole tree decorating thing, and the song selection was nice. The print button was a nice touch.

Protection point.

lunaTredecim responds:

Well, I'm trying to evolve into a better animator. Look at my last year's decoration thing, and you'll see why. Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you liked the little things that made it cool ;)

Wegg World Demo2 Wegg World Demo2

Not bad

Characters could use more detail and cleaning up. Definitely add all of the above listed. You should've submitted this to the NG Alphas section, since this isn't a completed submission.

The-Darkest responds:

Yeh, but it is a game in itself... as you can progress in levels and whatnot. that was my thinking anyway. Characters are having a big change dont worry

S P E E D B A L L S P E E D B A L L

wataf

Bullshit you spent hours playing this, it's just a ball that bounces and counts how many times. This game is boring. The only thing that kept me playing was the music. For about 2 minutes.

nightfalljem responds:

lol to me its actually pretty fun, maybe cause I'm 13, but eh... who knows.

Its your opinion man, I cant change it

Sky Patrol Sky Patrol

eww

bad animation, bad music, boring background. Good concept, lots of potential, terrible submission.

LineBouncer LineBouncer

wtf

Why don't you actually make a GAME out of this?

GyroSpazer responds:

I'm going to if it makes it you sould read below at the other reviews.

The Torture Chamber II The Torture Chamber II

very fun

Very fun, but not enough options.

Score: 28985

weeee

Kill Bob Kill Bob

pretty good

I like it, but make the guy shoot you faster, and make it so the name is the same font, and lined up with the rest of the text.

Make the play button a tad larger.

The Sugarhill Gang Game The Sugarhill Gang Game

unattractive.

This is coded fairly well, but it's a horrible concept, and your drawings could be more detailed.

Why the sugar hill gang? Why crappy space shuttle thing inside a cave?

Redo this game with a purpose, better graphics, and I'm sure it will be great.

Super Bug Super Bug

whoa

Not a very good game, but entertaining... I like all the different effects and things.

Were those sound effects from keen?

Sounded like it, maybe they're just generic.