Junior Junior

hahaha

The references!!! The hilarious references!!!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

still awesome

Damn you're getting so good at this.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

hahahah

I beat this game when it first came out, and these jokes are spot on! I loved this movie, it really makes me laugh.

Very nice =)

Prison Escape Verison .8 Prison Escape Verison .8

pretty good

I liked that, it was fun to choose my own path. If you draw illustrations for each action and result, and add more color to background and buttons, then this would be a really great game.

Maybe add some narration?

Tree Decoration 2007 Tree Decoration 2007

Hmm..

This would've been a SHIT load better if you had only added more detail to the drawings.

I did like the whole tree decorating thing, and the song selection was nice. The print button was a nice touch.

Protection point.

lunaTredecim responds:

Well, I'm trying to evolve into a better animator. Look at my last year's decoration thing, and you'll see why. Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you liked the little things that made it cool ;)

Wegg World Demo2 Wegg World Demo2

Not bad

Characters could use more detail and cleaning up. Definitely add all of the above listed. You should've submitted this to the NG Alphas section, since this isn't a completed submission.

The-Darkest responds:

Yeh, but it is a game in itself... as you can progress in levels and whatnot. that was my thinking anyway. Characters are having a big change dont worry

Revolutions Revolutions

Very nice.

Great music, love the fast pulsating beat. Good job.

-Showdown- -Showdown-

Great!

Very nice, catchy, hip-hoppy, a really great combination of style and flow.

Excellent beat in the background, not too fast or overdriven.

&amp;lt;Nitroux&amp;gt; <Nitroux>

great

My one problem with this song, is that the bass was not pumpin' the way I would've liked.

Without heavier bass, this is leaning towards techno.

Still a great track, keep up the good work.